Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Columbus Fun with Carter

A few weeks ago Carter came to Columbus for a few nights to stay with Aunt Dede...we had lots of fun! We went to the Chinese buffet where Carter thought it would be fun to try french fries and chocolate pudding. Dede doesnt like it!
We watched Scooby Doo all morning...this was Carter's viewing position!
Carter helped me make snicker cookies for my upcoming weekend with all my volleyball friends, they were liked by all, but I don't think I did as well as Gma Jean does. Carter and I started playing with play-doh, this was the spaceship that Aunt Dede made!

On Thursday Papa came and we went out for lunch at Mongolian BBQ where Carter started shaking his finger at us!
The highlight of the trip to Columbus was the Lego store at Easton!!
Carter got his picture taken with a huge Lego statue of Yoda!
















No comments:

Post a Comment